Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Almost ready to go

I have been very busy quilting. The first picture is the back of Carrol's Buggy Barn Star quilt. I love minkee. Wish I could have it on the back of all of my quilts. How about you?Carrol loves bright colors. There are reds, purples & hot pinks in this one. This is Linda's quilt for her sister. She used fabric from her stash! The back is the really bright orange hanging over the top. I really liked the rectangles in this one. Might have to see what pattern she used. These next 2 are from Miss Kim. Always very pretty pastels.Last, but not least, is from ?(it's a surprise for someone & I can't tell). I tried a new holly ribbon vine in the border. Practicing for all those Christmas quilts I have waiting to be quilted for myself!I hope everyone is having a good week. Can't wait to spend some time with Joanna & Little Mister. I hear he's a dancing machine. I'll have to see if I can pull off posting a video of his latest moves. I heard the weather man say the "s" word tonight for the "lower foothills" on Friday. Glad I'm out of here.
I'll try & post when I'm gone...............................Nana Sharon





















No comments: