Friday, October 16, 2009

Quilt, Nap, Quilt, Nap

Hello, I'm still here. I have been Miss Sicky for 2 weeks & have become the nap queen. What a waste of time. Finally feeling better today. All of today's quilts are from speedy Kim. Don't you love this table topper? I am hoping to get more pics up on webshots soon.
This one has the nicest colors. I think she used a Jelly Roll. I used the Daisy Swirl panto on it. This was also a Jelly Roll. Quilted with Splash. I can't get enough batiks!A quick Dad story. I took him to lunch this week. We went to the local "everything" restaurant. It's okay food for me, but he really enjoys it. Our waitress was a very nice young woman. Her hair was very bright, PURPLE. And to top it off she had a lip piercing! I was waiting for Grandpa Lytton to reincarnate and come spewing out of Dad's mouth. Somehow I got lucky &he didn't say a word! Whew! I'm sure he'll say something eventually. I'll be sure & remember to tell you, I know it will be funny! You can't always judge a book by it's cover, right?
I have some great quilts this week that haven't gotten to the photo shoot. Check back soon. I won't be gone so long next time!
Happy to be feeling better & on the countdown again.(25 days to go) Grandma Sharon


2 comments: