Sunday, January 25, 2009

Where does the time go?


I can't believe it's been 2 weeks since my last post. It's been
buzzy busy around here. The pictures today are from our Hero Quilt sew day. Since Januray of 2007 this group has made 290 quilts for wounded soldiers through American Hero Quilts. We met at Aunt Mary's Quilt Shop. Linda is in the top picture & the bottom picture is Judeen sewing binding down on one of the quilts. Come join us on February 21st at the Stanwood Senior Center from 10-4.

If you have a minute check out Judy Irish's blog. I got her up & running(she's not a computer person) & we've had a few "conference calls" to answer questions. It looks like she's having fun!

I have taken to buying Lotto tickets. I'm hoping for a big win so I can spend more time with Little Mister. He's a big time giggler now. Can't wait to see him. We have to get web cams, that's all there is to it!


Hope you all have a good week. It you know whated here today. I'm almost afraid to say the "s" word. Just a skiff, roads good but too cold!


Until next tiem...............................Sharon

No comments: