Friday, June 27, 2014

Quilty Goodness

The roller coaster is going fast & I can't get off! Does that ever happen to you? Thought I better blog about some quilts since it's almost July.

Here are some quilts I did earlier this month. I pinned this quilt on Pinterest & Diane L saw it and had to make one. Isn't it cute? All brights from her stash made into half square triangles.
I quilted Daisy Swirl on it.


Jan made this beauty for her daughter. Shhh, it's a birthday surprise. Jane's a new quilter, a great piecer & presser. Long arm quilters love a well pressed quilt top.


I quilted Falling Leaves II on this one.



JoAnne B did these next two. She has 19 grandchildren & everyone gets a quilt. She asked for simple quilting, so I gave this one a little bunny love.



I think this one was for her daughter. 



It's been a busy month. Went to CA & drove to WA with Joanna & the Little Misters. Then continued on to my house for one of many adventures to come with the boys. I will post about it soon.
Here's a teaser.


Happiest Nana on the planet right now. How's your summer? Happily buried in strawberries here. 
Be back soon.
Nana Sharon


No comments: