Saturday, January 18, 2014

The Cupcake Quilt & My Favorite Guys

This is the last of the 2013 quilts. The Cupcake Quilt was made for a lucky teenager here on Camano Island. The back (see last picture) is a thick pile fur. Nice & cozy! 
Jennifer wanted a pink thread for the quilting.









The yummy back.


Here are the boys on Christmas morning. I think Daniel(with the fur hat) was pre-squeel at his brother here. You know, the "don't touch my monster truck" kind of day.


The boys love to ride around on their Papa standing on his belt. Nana hopes they have many hunting adventures with their Daniel Boone hats. They went pretend moose hunting while we were there.


It's been a busy January. I have a couple quilts to show you soon. I spent a could days this past week helping my sister move after a tree fell through their house. Luckily they weren't home when it happened. Have a great week & I'll be back soon.

Sharon



No comments: