Sunday, December 1, 2013

Wrapping up November

Here are the quilts through last week.

Somehow I missed this quilt in August. Darlene made this one & I tried some of Angela's 
modern swirls. I took classes from her at MQX & Craftsy. Once you take a class at Craftsy it's always there. Kind of like a subscription that never runs out.


Dawn made this beauty. I had to think for awhile to come up with the designs for this one. That's what it's about, the challenge, right? I'm happy with how it turned out. 


Some swirly girly for the fill around these fan flowers.


Ferny fans & leafy meander.


Ginkgo border.



And the best view from the back.



This is part of a Hero Quilt from our last Sew Day. I think Debbie did this. I love this. Can't wait to see it done.



Thanksgiving day sunset from Camano Island State Park. It was a wildlife extravaganza. Mr Heron was on the boat launch dock, an eagle was on the lookout for dinner, & we saw porpoises  playing closer to Whidbey Island. I love where I live!
 

The tide was very low & it was a real treat to see this.

December is here whether we like it or not. It's going to be a busy one here.
Until next time.
Sharon


No comments: