Friday, September 20, 2013

Winner, Winner!

You know how much I love a good Blog Hop. Recently Moda had a great little hop with all of their fabric designers. Guess who got lucky? ME! I got a jelly roll of Kathy Schmitz' new fabric line, Piecemakers. It won't be available at shops until January.


Each designer had a quilt block in different sizes for all the hoppers. It was fun.

In other news... this is what a finger looks like after the cat bites you. Sigh. He didn't want to get in the crate to go to vet. Hmmmm, I think Mr S will be handling this from now on.


It is very busy here. Quilting machine is smoking & I started Little Mister's Lone Ranger costume/b-day present last night.

5 more days until I'm in the happiest place on earth, Nanaland.

Lots of quilt pictures to show you soon too.

Have a great weekend. Hero Quilts at Aunt Mary's Quilt Shop tomorrow 10:30-3.

Nana Sharon



1 comment:

Pam said...

woo hoo we r on a winning streak !! xo