Monday, September 2, 2013

Quilt Catch Up

I've not been very good at keeping up with the blogging lately. This first quilt is a batik beauty from Barbara. The light blue are all flaps. I did a ferny vine with King Tut Bulrushes thread. 



This one is Darlene's. She wanted flowery/leafy quilting but not too dense.





These are Blackberry Pie Bars. They had yummy berries at the Farmer's Market on Friday. You can find the recipe here. I halved the recipe. And yes, they are delicious!



Better get back to quilting. It's going to be a "2 a day so Nana can go play" kind of month. Little Mister turns 5 at the end of the month.

Be back soon.

Sharon




1 comment:

Jenny said...

Looking forward to seeing you on Thursday! Thanks for the link to those yummy bars...I shared them on my facebook!