Friday, April 13, 2012

Sunshine & A Quilt

I hope you enjoyed the sun as much as I have. I've talked about English Boom here on Camano Island before. It's super easy to find. Turn right on Good Road , between Cascade Lumber & The Spare Room,  after awhile the road curves to the left into E Utsalady. After the airport go right on N Moore Rd. Follow to the end & this is what you will see. It's much easier to navigate the trail at low tide. I love the quilt inspiration in nature.

Bugs & water made interesting holes in this log.


Mt Baker in the distance.


To the east, tiny Mt Pilchuck on the right & Three Fingers to the left right above the piling. Skied at Mt Pilchuck back in the day. Seems like yesterday.


Love how the tide made this interesting pattern with the sea grasses.


Did a meandering pine bough on Janice's batik quilt. Super fun.


I hear a quilt calling. Going to a Long Arm Group get together tomorrow. Hopefully will remember my camera & have a something to post. Also stopping my The Stray Threads Quilt Show on Saturday, Hollywood Encore Quilt Show . Maybe I'll see you there.

Sharon

No comments: