Sunday, July 17, 2011

Blog Post About Blogs

I finally did it. Updated my Favorite Places list. Warning, music plays at Fresh Figs & Lovely Little Handmades. Not that we don't like music, I (of course) do! If you are at work pointing & clicking, well just don't say I didn't warn you!

A brief rundown. Pam ,Quilting Square One & Jenny, Jenny's Doodling Needle & Sew Kind of Wonderful are fellow longarm quilters. Keep a lookout on Sew Kind of Wonderful for Jenny's fabulous pattern series & ruler. I see lots of new quilts on the horizon!

Happy Zombie Monica is always good for a laugh. I live vicariously though her posts! Her BF, Pam always has something fun at Pam Kitty Morning.

Kathy at Pink Chalk Studio has a list on her blog of Washington State Bloggers. Fun way to spend a rainy day(I'm tired of the rain though!)with a cup of tea.

Stephanie,Kwilts by Stephanie, is in Spain with her family finding all kinds of inspiration for quilts!

I also added a new list called "Everything Delish". After all, we all love to eat, right?

Coming soon...............a post about this "Strippy Trees" quilt made by Kathy. She'll be teaching a class in the fall at The Granary.


Dinner date with Mr S tonight. Maybe I'll take the camera long! Back to turbo quilting.
Sharon

No comments: