Thursday, February 24, 2011

Quilts & Weather

I think I haven't said UNCLE loud enough because we keep getting more snow! It's snowing again as I write this.
There are a few flowers out in the yard. Bright yellow primroses, something called lung wart(it has varigated pink & blue flowers) & my favorite snow bells. I took a few bulbs from Granite when Dad sold the house. They remind me of Mom.
I promised Little Mister I'd make him a snowman. I cheated & built it on the deck. Too cold & wet for me! The weather forcast for the Bay area is calling for snow in the Oakland Hills & around San Francisco! Close to Little Mister!
Here's a quilt from Mary C called Weaver Fever.
Kim made this Blooming 9 Patch. You can get a closer look at the Camano Island Quilt Show April 8th & 9th.
Joyce is bringing me the quilts that have been aged like fine wine. Here's Starry Path using a new panto "Whoopsy Daisy".
Hope you are all safe & dry. One thing is for sure, this is great quilting weather!
13 days & counting..................Nana Sharon

1 comment:

Pam said...

What a great idea to make your little guy a snowman...love it...hope you are staying warm...I am getting lots of sewing done tooo!!