Thursday, September 24, 2009

My Week

Last week I went to Innovations, the long arm quilting conference in Tacoma. Took several classes & enjoyed the quilt show. Learned about non-traditional feathers from Sue Patten. Got some great ideas from Diana Philips. She was very fun!
Deloa Jones uses a lot stencils. The picture below is my combination of 2 stencils(her assignment before we could leave class). She would put this over an entire block.
This quilt was my favorite from the quilt show. The flowers are dogwood blossoms. Isn't it pretty? It was made by Bill & Michelle Fullerton. It's called "Blossoms Of Love & Hope." They will use it to raise money for breast cancer research.
I hope you can see the quilted peacock in this picture. I hope you are all having a good week. I am a turbo quilter this week. 4 more sleeps to go & I'm off to Grandmaland! I'll definitely have to post some pictures from Little Mister's birthday party. Back to work...............Grandma Sharon






No comments: