Sunday, September 6, 2009

Here's What I've Been Up To

The first 2 pictures are a quilt that a group of women at ECC will be selling raffle tickets on. I'll try and find out more info when they pick it up later this week. I've been trying more McTavishing with my Swirly Girly thing. It's fun!They all used some of the same fabrics. I'll try & get them all on webshots later today.This is a cute quilt Joanna paper pieced. The pattern was in a magazine & the border directions weren't that great. I finished it for her & quilted it yesterday.
This is a quilt someone gave to Mary C. I tried a feather curl combo. I don't know why I haven't tried it before, easy & very pretty! Hero Quilts are going strong. The Stanwwod-Camano group delivered 36 finished quilts recently. One of our faithful quilters quilted 11 quilts last week for us! Hooray Roxanne! Now all we have to do is get the bindings on by the 15th. I'm going to Innovations & hope to deliver at least 15 more!
I am anxious to get started on the latest Tisket Tasket block from Bunny Hill . I showed you a picture here . I'll post a picture after I get the next 3 blocks on the quilt.
Can't believe I'm on the countdown again. 22 days until I see Little Mister again. Pedal to the metal for me this month!................................Grandma Sharon


No comments: