Tuesday, December 1, 2015

The T-shirt Quilt Summer

I'm still here. Not sure where the time goes. How about you?

I made 3 t-shirt quilts over the summer. I'll post about the other 2 later.

This one is Regan's. He has played baseball forever & his Mom, Ginger, saved all his jerseys & t-shirts from the beginning. Ginger was my neighbor in my previous Mrs. S life. The best neighbor you could ask for & funny. Her Thanksgiving turkey tried out for the Olympics one year. It did a full gainer as it came out of the oven.

I quilted something different in each square. It was fun to do.











I did this on the back of quilts I made for The Little Misters & like the personal touch it gives a quilt.


Here they are Ginger & Regan. 



I'm going to try & make appearances here more often. Life's been a bit of a roller coaster ride. I feel like I'm on the merry-go-round now, which is a good thing.

Sharon








1 comment:

maggie99501 said...

I love how the quilt came out. It is a treasure!