Tuesday, May 6, 2014

The Butterfly Quilt & More

The top is finally done. This is The Butterfly Quilt from Tula Pink. I worked on this a lot in April. Quilting was a nice distraction form all that has been going on. 
 
I made this sweet little baby quilt for "the boy next door," Who is a proud Marine, & has a family of his own now. I used the free zig zag pattern.


Jonne made this batik beauty. Not sure why I didn't get a picture of the whole quilt.





Easier to see the quilting on the minkee back.


Always more quilts to come.

Happy 3rd Birthday to D yesterday. I spent some time with them in So Cal. Every day he said
 "no go airport Nana". Newsflash, after June 16th, they'll be  short drive away. :)


Happy Nana Sharon The Quilter




1 comment:

Pam said...

love your butterfly and zigzag and everything else too... i am so happy your daughter is moving closer to home ~ you must be over the MOON xo