Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Quilt Market

Where do I start? How about Sample Spree. I thought we were crazy to go to this. Pre-cuts of the new fabric lines, patterns & notions. Wasn't as bad as I thought.

And I found this. Fabulous fabrics from Art Gallery Fabrics. Be still my beating heart. 


The designers have lots of freebies promoting their new lines.


Went to a Schoolhouse session with Tula Pink.  


This is her booth. Loving the butterfly quilt. It can be used as a BOM & is a progressive skill builder. Already have some interest from a couple CIQ members. Can't wait. 


Free pattern & Charm Squares from an EE Schenk Schoolhouse.



One of Jenny's quilts. Go to her blog & see what's new.


Everyone was very gracious about picture taking. Ann's new quilt reminded me of something Mom made for her grandkids in her last year. More on that later.



Heather Bailey's booth was all Portland. "Put a Bird on it" The design is on burlap & chain stitched with chunky yarn.


Their was eye candy everywhere.


One of the first bloggers I followed, PKM. Here she is with her new fabric line.


There you have it. Check out the blogs on the side here for everyone's Market posts.

I'll check back soon. Went to the beach last night & it was grand!

Not sure how I this picture of the Crabapple Hill booth the first time around. It was magical!





No comments: