Friday, March 8, 2013

Modern Quilt Patterns


McCall's Patchwork & Quilting has something for you. 
A FREE e-book with 3 very nice modern quilts. The instructions are great. Great pictures with step by step directions to get you a Spring quilt in a hurry.

They all remind me of Spring. We are all hoping for Spring soon, right? 

The first one is made with some  pretty pastels. 

The second uses 5" squares. I have a nice collection of polka dots thanks to a CIQ guild exchange. Maybe paired up with a Kona solid.


The third one is quilt as you go using random width strips! How perfect is that? 

Just go here to get your own copy & get some Spring quilting started.

Happy Quilting!

I'll be back soon with more customer quilt pictures & I'm taking a Lone Star class tomorrow from my favorite "wild woman" quilting friend, Judy Irish.

Sharon

p.s. On the countdown to Nanaland. The biggest Little Mister is on a roll. "Nana, how am I going to get to the airport so I can fly by myself to come see you?" Thinking I better go see him before our family ends up on the national news.

No comments: