Friday, July 27, 2012

Quiet On The Home Front

Sorry it's been so quiet here. I didn't run fast enough & a nasty  flu bug caught me last weekend. I think(cross your  fingers) that I'm finally on the mend. It sure was a quick start to a weight loss program!

This beauty is from Lynn. I think it was a block of the month from a local quilt store. Leaves & I get along well & it seemed like the perfect way to fill the big open spaces.

She did beautiful machine embroidery between the blocks.


If you want to see it in person head out the the Stanwood-Camano Fair next weekend. 

Don't forget about Quilts on the Beach tomorrow. This retro World's Fair quilt will be available through silent auction.

Here's a link to my previous post. I'll be sure & take my camera so you don't miss out on the fun.

Be back soon. 

Sharron


 If you 

No comments: