Thursday, June 16, 2011

Put A Bird On It

Bet you were thinking that this was a post about Portlandia's "Put A Bird On It". Jennifer's cute bird quilt & my lilac bush are the stars of this post.
Sweet birds!
Speaking of birds, the resident robin has been busy in the lilac bush. I weeded the flower beds, hadn't gotten around to picking up the grass, etc. up yet & look what the robin did. I was really surprised since the lilac is right next to the front door.
It took awhile to catch her setting on the nest. She just looks at me. I can't wait until the babies hatch. I'll keep you posted.
Hope you are having a good week. My hand is doing better. I was able to take the bandage off today. I also got a nice surprise from Mr S. I'll show you tomorrow!
In Nana withdrawls........................Nana Sharon

2 comments:

Jenny said...

What a cute bird quilt!!

Linda said...

So cute! Feels like spring and summer all wrapped up in one!