Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Linda's Redwork

Linda is the Redwork Queen. Check out these pictures of her latest quilt. I have Redwork envy! I used a Valdani thread for the holly border. Red & white variegated. I wish another thread company would make this color.


I have a lot of fun doing the "Swirly Girly" thing on quilts like this. Maybe someday soon I will get one of my Cinderberry Stitches quilts pieced so I can quilt it! This quilt definitely is inspiring!
Oh , if you didn't know, today is Linda's birthday. Hope it's a fun one!
This Grandma's on the countdown. 10 days to go until I'm in Grandmaland!!!! See you again soon. Grandma Sharon

3 comments:

SewCalGal said...

Beautiful Christmas Quilt. Great design. You did a fantastic job. Thanks for sharing.

SewCalGal
www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

Linda said...

Thanks, Sharon. Pictures look great. I even bound it and hung it!! I had a great birthday.

Unknown said...

Wow, Linda you are a Queen! Your Redwork is beautiful. Judeen