Monday, November 23, 2009

Darwin & Little Mister

Sorry it's been so long since my last post. Little Mister kept me busy while I was visiting! The neighbor is "cat sitting" & he's not home a lot. Darwin comes over to Joanna & Sam's to visit, actually he meows outside the front door to get in. This is the first time Little Mister Andrew got to really interact with Darwin. He was really excited!


This is what happen when Grandma leaves the room to sew for awhile. I was able to successfully transfer him to his crib for a longer nap.

It was a good trip. Lots of sewing projects with Joanna. 4 purses in all & I finished a "Block Party" top I started in 2002. I'll take pictures & post later, double promise. You all have my permission to harass me via e-mail if I don't!

Already on the countdown again. 32 days to go........................Grandma Sharon

No comments: