Tuesday, September 15, 2009

I'm Still Here

Whenever I get really busy I hear "the flight of the Bumble Bee" in my head. Yikes! Trying to get some things buttoned up before I leave today. Heading to Innovations for a couple days of classes about the Long Arm & a chance to visit with other Long Arm quilters from around the world. They always have a great quilt show. I'll be sure to post some pictures when I get back.

This first block is a quilt started by a dear friend, Eva, who was 96 when she passed away. Several of us have been getting together & finishing some of her quilts. I quilted this one & we are going to sell raffle tickets with the money going to a charity in Arlington. More info later.
This beautiful Stack & Whack was made by Nora. It was lots of fun to quilt. The background fabric made the quilting shine. I better get going. I have at lest 3 stops to make on my way to Tacoma. Two are quilt deliveries.
Have a great week & I'll be back soon.
Lucky 13 & counting...................Grandma Sharon

No comments: