Thursday, August 13, 2009

Still Here

I can't believe it's been so long since my last post. Where does the time go?

The black & yellow quilt is Aunt Diane's(one of Little Mister's aunties from The Granary). She is usually a batik gal, so this was "way out" for her. I used Superior Thread's King Tut color Rosetta Stone in the black.


This is a closeup of the quilt Miss Olivia made to enter in the fair.

She's a horse rider & loves purple so I had to use a little purple thread on her quilt.


I'll try & post more later. I went to a BBQ & quilt show at Wild Woman Judy Irish's house last weekend. She has not blogged yet about it. It was a fun afternoon with lots of very talented women.

Better get with it here. Dad took a fall on Tuesday night. He's sore, but mostly okay. Off to the doctor 3rd day in a row with him today. Somehow I've gotten on the roller coaster again. Darn that carny worker anyway!
Took my great nephew Alex, 7 year old funny boy, to McChord AFB & the zoo on Monday. Will definately blog about him later. Still laughing!
On the "single digit" countdown until Little Mister gets here.....5 days to go! Of course it will be nice to see Joanna & Sam too. Joanna will celebrate her 30th birthday while they are here. Where does the time go?
Back later.................................Grandma Sharon



No comments: