Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Quilts, quilts & more quilts


It has been a very busy week here. I'm not sure what I'd do if it wasn't! This week's quilt is from Fabrics Plus in Anacortes for the upcoming Tri-County Shop Hop March 25-28. Read about it here. I tried to find the official site and ended up with a "bug" on my computer. Will spare you the details. Let's just say it wasn't fun and cost me $$$. Sorry,I got distracted! So for the Shop Hop , each participating shop designs a block & sends a pattern to all the other stores. Then each store chooses their own fabrics, setting & makes the quilt. This quilt is a Moda Christmas line that doesn't look Christmas unless you are really close.

I am for sure heading to webshots right now to upload some more pictures.

I'll be back soon.....................Sharon

No comments: